Combined Vacuum & Pressure PumpsHamilton Provides a Turn-Key System
Hamilton has the capability to tailor a railcar unloading and storage system to meet your specific application.
Our combined pumps are ideal for when floor space is at a premium and where the pump location is equal distances from the source and destination. Systems can be offered as a complete single frame encompassing pump and filter receiver , or on a separate frame for the pump and filter receiver if required. Packages are offered in either a single motor dual blower configuration or in single motor single blower for lower throughputs.
Customized controls are provided with graphic panels that indicate component operation and include a variety of level signals and operating lights to the system requirements. Hamilton will provide a turn-key system, including storage silos, in-plant blending equipment, processing machine filling and all auxiliary equipment as well as supervision of installation.
- Conveying rates up to 30,000 lbs./hr
- 3″,4″and 5″ line sizes available
- self-cleaning filter reciever
- Rotary airlock valve
- Shear protector
- vacuum breaker valve
- in-line pump protection filter
- High efficiency TEFC motors
- Heavy duty silencer on vacuum pump
- Material high level switch for receiver
- Vacuum and pressure safety relief valves
- Electrical starters
- PLC controls
Category: Rail Car Unloading24